Covid-19 Update - Reopening 11/10
This is not guidance on the current restrictions, but an indication of how it effects entry to the store.
A brief summery, please do not rely on this information alone please read the NSW Gov release.
From the Monday 11 October 2021, eased restrictions will allow those who are fully vaccinated more freedom. Some relevant points are:
- Masks required for all staff and customers in all indoor settings
- COVID Safe check-ins and proof of vaccination required for staff and customers.
- People who are not fully vaccinated can only access non-critical retail (Tower games) via Click & Collect or phone orders.
- People under the age of 16 who are not fully vaccinated are allowed unaccompanied in their workplaces and all outdoor settings, but must be with a fully vaccinated member of their household in hospitality venues (unless collecting takeaways), entertainment facilities, major recreation facilities and places of worship, unless they work at the venue.
How we will be implementing this.
- Masks will be mandatory
- We will be collecting proof of vaccination by recording:
- What type of document was provided (not the information in the document, just what type it is)
- When we sighted it
- COVID Safe check-in sighted
- People under the age of 16 will need to be accompanied by a fully vaccinated member of their household.
While these are the main rules that effect in store play, please check the current restrictions and how they apply to you.